About Us
Employment at Pride
Travel, reviews, pay periods and benefits


All of the States require that commercial weed sprayers be licensed or otherwise qualified. Licensing is not required for those involved only in mechanical weed removal. Each state has tests that must be passed to obtain such license. Each state also requires that licensed applicators obtain a certain number of Continuing Education units in order to keep their license active, without the need to re-test.

Pride Weed Control will provide training and training material, will pay the charges of the States for giving tests and issuing licenses and will pay the costs od the classes for Continuing Education. We will not pay for the time spent in training, travel to take the tests or for the Continuing Education or for the travel expenses or lodging associated with those activities. Pay raises, however, are connected to licenses.